Vertical Container Garden
John from http://www.growingyourgreens.com/ sets up the Garden Tower Vertical Container Garden that allows you to grow 50+ plants in just 4 square feet of space. In this episode, John will share why the Garden Tower is unique and why it is the best vertical tower garden system he has found to date. The Garden Tower will allow you to have a vegetable garden where your normally couldn’t such as on a patio, balcony, deck, sidewalk or driveway.
While watching this episode, you will learn:
1. How to assemble the Garden Tower
2. Where to place your Garden Tower
3. How to make a nutritious potting soil your plants will love.
4. How to fill and plant out the Garden Tower in one easy step.
5. How the Garden Tower Conserves and Recycles Water
6. How to add Red Wiggler Composting Worms to Your Garden Tower
7. If John Prefers the Garden Tower Project or the Garden Tower
After watching this episode you will learn the benefits and how to set up the Garden Tower so you too can grow a vegetable garden in a limited amount of space.
To learn more about the garden tower please visit